Welcome to my coupon blog...where I hope to share things I find and link cool things I find.
I learned this trade in Maine this year with Tana's sister-in-law, Jennifer. Tana picked up a bunch of cool tricks and then has been teaching me. I have posted some links that I have been able to get coupons from or that I have registered with and get email offers.
I'm also commencing a coupon group with some girlfriends here starting in December.
If you need any coupons, let me know...If you have some that you don't use from your Sunday paper and you wouldn't mind sending them, that would be great!
My record so far is saving $47.55 last week, a 35% savings on my grocery bill last week when Farm Fresh was doing double and triple weekend!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Andrea! This is an AMAZING idea! Yeah, now I have a place to go where all the websites are already bookmarked and organized ;) Good job!
:)
I'd like to think once in a while I get a good idea :) They don't come often so I have to cherish when they do!
Let me know what other sites you have that I don't have on here and I'll add them!
yea---i'm seriously obsessed...Jenn created a couple of monsters!
Let me know what your best savings is...if you have the info I have on the right, I'd love to post it!
OR I can make you co-author...what do you think?!?!?!? Us...co-authors of something? how cool!
You know...I was just telling Ryan that I don't think I could maintain two blogs, but I certainly didn't think about co-authoring...I'll let you know.
ok so my first attempt as scouring the internet, clipping from the paper, making a list and actually going for it almost failed. i left most of the coupons at home on the counter. but i was able to make up for them with other coupons that i had with me and my wonderful kroger card! 17% on this trip.
hey, Tiff...that's great...it's 17%more money you have in your pocket than you would have! my first few times out were a bit frustrating until I got the hang of it...stick with it, you'll get see it go up and up!!
good luck!
Post a Comment